Triumph Register of America (TRA)
is a non-profit organization established to aid TR2, 3, 3A, 3B, 4 and 4A owners in the preservation, maintenance
and enjoyment of their classic sports cars. TRA is a grassroots organization, which offers many advantages
and services for individual members, groups and local centers.
TRA Membership dues:
$40.00 Annually (US Resident)
$50.00 Annually (Non-US Resident)
Checks or money orders for membership should be made payable to:Triumph Register of America.
Mail the check with the Membership Application Form to the address shown at the bottom of the form.
OPTION 1: You can also fill out form electronically through Acrobat Reader (not through your browser).
To fill out form: Download PDF. > Open in Acrobat Reader. > Fill out form. > Save document to your computer. > Email to membership chair.
OPTION 2: You can also scan your completed Membership Application Form and email.
Pay Dues via PayPal:
If you have a PayPal account and wish to pay dues using this service. Simply log onto your account and follow the
prompts to send the approprate annual fee using the following email: email@example.com.
NOTE: The application form must still be mailed or emailed to the address shown at the bottom of the Membership Application Form.
Benefits of a Triumph Register of America Membership:
- Four newsletters per subscription written by and for Triumph owners
- Annual National Meet (Concours judging is limited to TR2 thru 4A, Participants choice is open to all Triumphs.)
- Local Center development information and event announcements
- Free classified ads related to Triumph sports cars
- Technical advice via the Newsletter
- Factory build records
- Comments on originality via the Newsletter
- Judging Standards and Restoration Guideline Manuals for TR 2/3 and TR4 (online)
- The TRA Forum (online) where you can communicate with fellow Triumph owners